MAGNETICS 2014 will have four tracks to address the magnetics market including Rare Earths, Ferrites/Soft Magnetics, Permanent Magnets, and Magnetic Applications for Medicine. Each track is designed to cover the latest advancements in the applications, technology, materials, and economic development.
Call for Presentations Deadline: July 1st
Submissions Sought For:
Submitting a Proposal: The basis of the proposal or the presentation may not be the promotion or marketing of a product.
Please Note: Proposals and Submissions will be accepted only electronically by email. Send your proposal in the body of your email letter and include supporting material and complete presentations as attachments. **All submission guidelines must be included for abstract consideration. Submit to Heather Krier.
The Proposal: The total length of each proposal should be a maximum of 1,000 words. It should include:
- A summary of the presentation content
- The proposed format (See Suggestions below)
- Brief description of the presentation for the conference program (100 words)
- Presenter’s Biography & Contact information including: name, title, company, address, office, phone & fax, email address and Web site. Also include cell phone.
- Computer and equipment requirements (See Your Technology Needs)
Your Technology Needs: Speakers must bring their own laptop. Indicate any other technology that you plan to bring and/or need. Include any other pertinent information about your technology requirements.
Optional: Each presenter may submit a 1,500 to 2,000 word paper or copies of their presentation for publication on www.MagneticsMagazine.com and in the Conference Proceedings. Papers will also be considered for publication in Magnetics Business & Technology magazine.